Pre‐construction may be the most critical phase of the project life cycle. It is during this phase that the construction documents are completed, contracts are executed, and the budget and schedule are finalized. Our services during this phase include:
- Perform an independent 3rd party review of drawings and specifications to identify discrepancies, ambiguities, conflicts and constructability issues.
- Perform value engineering analysis to make sure that your project is constructed in the most cost effective way.
- Assist with obtaining City approvals and permits.
- Assist with contractor selection and contract preparation.
- Assist with procurement of Owner furnished items.
- Finalize project budget and schedule.